Lots of good news to share today....
Austin's fever is gone. There is bad news with this though. He is now feeling fine and back to his old self! Needless to say, he and Collin are driving me nuts!! They have both had to change their clothes because the hose magically came on. All by itself! Isn't that amazing? Who knew we had a magical hose, but we do! Come see it sometime!!
Also, I was at the Wal Mart Supercenter and they have Dreyer's Peppermint ice cream in stock. This is a HUGE thrill for me. I have a very unhealthy love for ice cream...especially Dreyer's. I can sit and eat way too much of it. Staright out of the carton. (why dirty more dishes than necessary?) Anyway, I love their peppermint ice cream and you can only get it around the holiday's. For some reason Wal Mart seems to carry it longer than the grocery stores do. I swear yesterday as I was walking down the aisle, I heard harps playing and this magnificent light shone from the case. (Maybe I am exaggerating a little) So, I had to buy it!! It was God's way of telling me to hang in there. That's the way I see it! And you can't tell me any different!!
Since I still have no working fridge inside my house, the ice cream is being stored in the garage. I think I will sneak out there and have some for lunch. I don't want to share. (See...I am the worse mom ever)
Well, I really should get busy. It's shaping up to be a busy day and i have much to get done. My friend will be here tomorrow and I really feel like I should at least clean the toilets for her. She says she doesn't care how messy my house may be, but I would love to provide with with one clean room!! It's the least I can do for the sanity she will be providing me with :)
1 comment:
Hey Beth,
I did not know you liked peppermint ice cream it is also my favorite:) I do not need a clean room or a clean toilet. You should see my house there is boxes everywhere! Anyways I will see you in the morning. I have 2 hours left at work and I can hardly stand it:)
See ya soon
Post a Comment