Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Never a Dull Moment

Where do I even begin?! Remember that post I did about Collin? Keep that in mind as you read this! I love that kid so much, but, man, can he drive me crazy!! Here are a samplings of what he did TODAY!!!

My sister always says that whenever anything happens to her boys, she is going to call me instead of the doctor. Why? Because, odds are, my kids have done it or had it or whatever the case may be. Case in point....shoving things up his nose. (My friend Maria called me about this once.) Anyway, this little screw was up Collin's nose. I am not sure where he got it, although he has been seen with a screwdriver behind his back several times. Wasn't sure where he was. So, somewhere in this house something is missing this little screw.

Now, this is kind of cute. Collin was trying to help make a bottle. You see, I only have 2 hands. Therefore, I can only feed one child at a time. One baby was crying while I was trying to get the other one to burp. (No, I don't remember which was which) So, Collin thought he would help by making a bottle. It is sweet, but formula isn't cheap!!





So, the boys go upstairs to brush their teeth and get ready for bed. (Hallelujah!!) I hear Austin yelling at Collin for wasting his mouthwash. Now, just for the record, Austin rarely actually uses this mouthwash. But, since Collin got into it, he is devastated that so much was wasted! Go figure! Anyway, this is what I find when I go up to inspect. Seriously kid! I have no idea when he actually did this either!


So, really, I shouldn't wonder why on earth I am so tired/frustrated all the time. I can't keep up with that kid!! This all happened today and he was at school all morning!! Gotta love Collin!!


No comments: