Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkins

The boys carved pumpkins yesterday after church:

Austin got really into it! He cleaned most of his out by himself!! I only had to do a little bit!


Collin took one look at his pumpkin and told me it was gross. He wouldn't stick his hand in there at all. So, I did all of his.





Here are the finished products. They did a good job and they had a ton of fun! I try so hard not to get annoyed with the mess they are making because I know the memories they are making are what really matters!!



3 comments:

Deb said...

Priceless picture of Collin and his pumkin:) I love it, they look wonderful. I did not even buy a pumpkin this year.

Deb said...

Beth you need to listen to the Billy Ray Cyrus song Flyn By it is his new hit it goes along with what you wrote in this blog:)

Love Ya

Jamie said...

How fun for the boys... Logan is just like Collin - wants nothing to do with the cleaning out of the pumpkin. Thank goodness Jon does it for him, so I don't have to. Actually, Jon usually cleans out mine, too!