I am so sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I have no excuse other than the fact that life is crazy around here. So, let me fill you in on the last few days. Thursday and Friday were half days for Austin. They got out early for parent teacher conferences. We had his Thursday night. It went really well!! His teacher had many nice things to say about him. He is well behaved and listens well. Now if I could only get him to do that at home!! My mom watched all my kids so Travis and I could go to that and then we went and had a quick dinner. It was so nice to have some time to ourselves. We don't get that very much anymore. We just went to In-N-Out burger, but it was so yummy!! I also took the twins in to get their 3 month old pictures taken. They turned out so cute and I can't wait to get them back.
Friday wasn't near as busy! We enjoyed some quiet time in the afternoon. I really don't remember what else we did, so it must not have been that important. Saturday, Travis had to go into work for a few hours. It felt like forever!! We did get a new fridge on Saturday! I was most excited about that!! Going out to the garage every time I needed something was getting really old!!
That's about it. Nothing too exciting at all. I just can't believe that Halloween is right around the corner!! I need to go get some candy before all the good stuff is gone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment