Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm back

So sorry I haven't been blogging in awhile!! I had my good friend Debi here for a couple of days. We had a blast even though we didn't do much!! It was nice to have another adult to talk to during the day and I know Travis loved coming home to a cooked meal!! I don't have many pictures to share but we did have some professional ones taken and I will post a few when I get them back.

Last night was brutal!! You see, the twins have colic. Which is really just a fancy term for crying for no apparent reason. Their colic time is from about 5 pm until they give up and go to sleep, usually around 10:30 or so. Not last night.....1:30 in the morning!! Travis and I were both so frustrated that we ended up just leaving them in their cribs to cry it out. After about 10 minutes "real time"(it felt like hours!!) they were out! The only problem?! Collin woke up right after with a stuffy nose. So, I went in and laid by him so Travis could get some sleep. I was up off and on the rest of the night with Collin. So, I am REALLY tired today. So is Collin! And, of course, he has no nose issues so far today!

The twins went to the doctor this morning to get one more shot. They weren't able to give it to them at their last appointment because they had to get so many others and there was no room left on their little legs!! They seem to have handled it well.

The boys picked out their Halloween costumes this weekend. What a fun time! They were so excited! So, here they are:
Shrek (aka Collin)

Obi Wan Kenobe (aka Austin)

No comments: