Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rocktober

How about them Rockies? What a series!! For those of you who don't follow sports feel free to either skip ahead or read on...it's up to you!! So, the D-backs and Rockies played each other to see who would move onto the World Series. Now, since we live in Arizona, most people would assume we would cheer for the D-backs. Not so. Rockies all the way! What a great series and I am excited to see them play for the championships. (sorry the picture isn't that great)

Today was really just an ordinary day. I would love to say that it was boring, but it never is around here! I got Austin and Collin off to school. Then I had a few errands to run and then it was back home to feed babies. Then I was off to pick Collin up from school. Fed him lunch and I managed to grab a sandwich. By the time I was done, it was time to feed again. I managed to get a few loads of laundry done in there somewhere. Then it was off to pick up Austin. Now I am playing on the computer when I should be cleaning my house. But, it's almost time to feed the twins again, so I really don't want to start cleaning because I hate stopping something right in the middle. So, why bother starting?! Oh, I also signed Austin up for soccer. We are thinking about signing Collin up to. I am just not sure I will have the energy to handle 2 kids playing at the same time! So, we will see!! I think he would have a lot of fun but I am just not sure I could handle 2 different practice times and game times.

So, that's about it. The twins did much better last night, so hopefully that was just a one-time deal. Cross your fingers!!

No comments: