Well, it's finally Halloween!! My kids are SO excited!! Austin woke up so early this morning because he was so excited about his first field trip!! I have to admit, I have been a little nervous all day. The bus ride, staying with his group, etc. I will feel much better when I pick him up after school today! He went to a friend's house last night for a Halloween party. He had so much fun! Collin had a Halloween party at school yesterday. He had a lot of fun. They were suppose to sing a couple songs and he didn't really want to do it. He was just being shy, which is weird for him. But, he did participate a little and then they had a little parade to show off their costumes. It was so cute!
Tonight we are going to Grandma's to have pizza and to go trick or treating with cousins. The kids are so excited!! It's always more fun to trick or treat with someone! Last year we went with our friends, the Lukes, but they moved away :(
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a fun day!
1 comment:
I am so glad that the boys had great parties and were looking forward to Halloween. We did not have but maybe 3 trick or treaters. But we had fun. Hope you guys had a good time at moms and trick or treating.
Post a Comment