Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Results

So...I did it!! I got my island cleaned off and my desk organized. I even got my front room cleaned. Trust me, it was a mess!! I was so very excited about this progress. So...here are the before and after pictures. Drum roll please....








And here is my desk. It doesn't look as good, but trust me, it is much more organized now!!



Yesterday I even managed to get my downstairs floor swept, vacuumed and mopped! Yeah me!
The twins had a rough afternoon yesterday. They were pretty cranky from 4 until they went to bed at 9. It wasn't really that long, but made dinner preparation difficult. Needless to say, I had Travis pick up Burger King on his way home. Not so good. Today I am going to use my crock pot and start dinner this morning. I hope that turns out better. My mom took Austin to school for me today which is a HUGE help. I feel a little guilty about asking, but I got over it!! She's my mom...she likes to help me. At least, that's what she tells me ;)



6 comments:

Ivy said...

What beautiful twins you have.

Don`t worry about the cluttered desk, mine is just as bad, as long as you can find things, that`s fine!

Deb said...

I am very proud of you Beth!! I knew you could do it but you better not be doing it because I am coming:) That is in 8 days yea!! Congrads on your clutter control.

Wolfingtons said...

Great Job! It always amazes me how quickly things can be cleared off the counter when you take the time to do it.

Your favorite sister said...

You did it! Good for you!! I am so happy for you. It always feels so nice to get organized! :)

Your favorite sister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aut said...

Wow that looks incredible!! You are inspiring me!