I switched out some songs from my playlist and added some new ones. Here is what I added and why:
1. Josh Groban - You are Loved (Don't give up)
I love Josh Groban! He has an amazing voice! I fist heard him years ago when he was on Oprah. He was only 17 at the time. I have been hooked ever since. He sings some of his songs in Italian, and I can't understand them, but they are amazing. I think you will like this one!
2. The Fray - How to Save a Life
I really do like this song. Ever since it was featured on Grey's Anatomy! It's my ring tone on my cell phone even! I just like this song....a lot!
3. The Rembrandts - I'll be There for You (Theme from Friends)
This is just a fun song from my favorite TV show of all time. I love the clapping parts!
I left the Daughtry song and the Bon Jovi song. Those are the two that most people made comments about. So, I figured you all liked them!
No comments:
Post a Comment