So, Travis called me from work yesterday and told me that there was a recall on those cool Bumboo seats. Oh no!! I was shocked!! We got two of them at my baby shower and I have already used them with the twins. What was wrong with them? Well, as it turns out, people would put them on top of a table. Why would you think this was a good idea? I mean, really!! Of course, several babies have fallen which is terrible. What is worse is that one baby even dies from the injuries. I hate to be this way, but come on people!! Common sense!! So, here is a picture of how the seats should be used!! 

Notice how they are on the floor!!! Anyway, I really am not trying to blame anyone who's child was injured. It just kills me that people do things without thinking about the consequences. I am sure we have all done something at some point because it was convenient. Hopefully we didn't put someone else in danger by doing so. My point, be smart and be safe!!
By the way, the recall was voluntary to get a warning sticker for the seat. I think I am good!!
2 comments:
I saw this recall also, but I kinda felt the same way as you did that is why I never said anything to you, because I kinda figured that you had the common sense like you said:) The twins are so cute in them:)
P.S Bon Jovi will be in Glendale AZ in April want to go?? I might be able to pull it off.
Are you kidding?! I would LOVE to go!! That would be so awesome!!
Post a Comment