Tuesday, October 23, 2007

For Marie...

My friend Marie (I know this must get confusing because I have a friend named Marie and Maria that I talk about on here.) Anyway, Marie decided I needed something to do so she tagged me on her blog. So, I have to tell you all 6 things about me that you might not know. This was really hard because my life is an open book. I don't think there is much about me that you don't already know. So, here is what I came up with:

1. I keep a stash of chocolate in my house at all times. It doesn't matter how poor we are, I always manage to have something chocolate. I keep it hidden and I am not telling you where it is so don't ask!

2. Travis thinks I was a "homey" in high school. I really wasn't, but I liked to think I was. At least when I was in high school I liked to think I was.

3. I actually really enjoy watching SpongeBob. The show is hilarious! There is just enough adult humor in there to give me a good laugh. I even have a few favorite episodes including Band Geeks, The Camping Episode and The SpongeBob Christmas Episode. All of them are on our TiVo.

4. I can't admit when I need help. I don't really think I need to expand on this one.

5. I am pretty darn competitive. I really hate to lose. This is why Travis refuses to play Monopoly with me. And I mean refuses. He will not play...no matter how much I beg.

6. I simply can't get enough of the hit TV show Friends. I watch all the re-runs on TV and I even have a few seasons on disc. And, yes, I do actually watch them. I rock at Friends Scene It. I am a total fanatic!

So, there you have it. Now I am suppose to list 6 people to do this same thing on their blog. so I pick the only 5 other people I know with a blog:
Autumn
Karolyn
Jamie
Debi (time to learn how to post!)
April
Maria-Okay, she doesn't actully have a blog, but I think she should. Maybe this will motivate her!

Have fun!

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Thanks for indulging me!!

brennan said...

For Travis: I guess you could call Beth a "wannabe homey." I think there were a few times she wore a bandana on her head (outside of girls camp). But you can't truly be a gangster if you listen to the song "Dancing Queen" every morning on your way to school!