Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trunk or Treat

Tonight was our wards trunk or treat. This is where we park the cars in the church parking lot and the kids go from trunk to trunk for candy. Anyway, here are the boys before we left. They were so tired by the time we got home that they went straight to bed. No fussing about it at all! Kind of nice!!


I would post more, but I am tired. It has been one crazy busy day!! I also made this cute sign. Our ward is going to make it for our Super Saturday that is coming up. Pretty cute, huh? The white things at the bottom are knobs that you hang your stockings on!

I finished that up today which I was suppose to have finished yesterday but was too busy. I went to Austin's school yesterday afternoon to help them paint t-shirts for their field trip next week. It was super fun and I am so grateful that my sister and parents watched the other boys for me. The last few days have just been so busy. Before I know it, it will be time to start another week!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

I love the twins costumes!!! I also really like the sign. Hint Hint!!

Your favorite sister said...

The boys look so cute!! Connor would LOVE austin's costume!

Your sign is adorable. So stinkin' cute. We don't do Super Saturday here and it is such a bummer! I miss having craft stores around!!